For Outstanding Dedication and Achievement
FCCLA recognizes its members, advisers and adults for their outstanding dedication and achievement through a variety of recognition programs.
Power of One (Deadline January 15)
Chapter Member of the Year (Deadline January 22 in SLC registration)
STAR Events Medals (Deadline January 22 in SLC registration)
Other Competitive Events (Follow National FCCLA deadlines)
Outstanding Chapter Award (Deadline March 1)
State Outreach Project (Deadline February 15)
Membership Campaign (Deadline February 15)
Caring Chapter Award (Deadline March 1)
Social Media Award (Deadline March 1)
National Program Awards (Deadline March 1)
Chapter Video Contest (Deadline February 15)
1. FCCLA recognizes the importance of higher education, and awards several scholarships to FCCLA members through sponsorship from partners and universities. Most scholarships are given through STAR Events competition. But others are available to all FCCLA members. Look through the Youth Scholarship page.
2. FCCLA members may apply to participate in a six-week Japanese Exchange Scholarship opportunity during the summer.
1. The Adviser Recognition Program seeks to reward outstanding local advisers for their significant contributions to FCCLA. National recognition is given through the Master Adviser and Adviser Mentor Awards.
2. Chapter members and parents can nominate advisers for New Adviser Award and Chapter Adviser of the Year.
3. Chapter advisers with outstanding dedication can receive the Spirit of Advising Award.
FCCLA also recognizes adults who support FCCLA's programs and purposes. Chapters can nominate adults for the Chapter Service Award, State Service Award, Local Administrator Service Award, and Honorary Membership. Visit the Adult Awards section of the website to view the application and nomination forms.