For Outstanding Dedication and Achievement
FCCLA recognizes its members, advisers and adults for their outstanding dedication and achievement through a variety of recognition programs.
1. Members can participate in Competitive Events, such as; national contests, Family and Consumer Sciences Knowledge Bowl, and STAR Events - Students Taking Action with Recognition, on the local, state, and national level.
2. Members are recognized for their individual achievements through completion of Power of One. Visit the Youth Award Applications page for more information.
3. Chapters are recognized for their outstanding work through National Program Awards and for their efforts in the state outreach project and membership recruitment project.
4. Chapter members can be nominated for Chapter Member of the Year.
1. FCCLA recognizes the importance of higher education, and awards several scholarships to FCCLA members through sponsorship from partners and universities. Most scholarships are given through STAR Events competition. But others are available to all FCCLA members. Look through the Youth Scholarship page.
2. FCCLA members may apply to participate in a six-week Japanese Exchange Scholarship opportunity during the summer.
1. The Adviser Recognition Program seeks to reward outstanding local advisers for their significant contributions to FCCLA. National recognition is given through the Master Adviser and Adviser Mentor Awards.
2. Chapter members and parents can nominate advisers for Chapter Adviser of the Year.
3. Chapter advisers with outstanding dedication can receive the Spirit of Advising Award.
FCCLA also recognizes adults who support FCCLA's programs and purposes. Chapters can nominate adults for the Chapter Service Award, State Service Award and Honorary Membership. Visit the Adult Award Applications section of the website to view the application and nomination forms.