1. PA FCCLA STAR Event Scholarships
Many opportunities for scholarships can be earned while competing in PA FCCLA STAR Events. Very generous schools offer scholarships to the top three competitors in the state in many categories. For information about the STAR Events that are eligible for these scholarships, contact the PA FCCLA State Facilitator, Mrs.Nadine Standley at email@example.com.
Pennsylvania FCCLA would like to thank the Scholarship Sponsors of PA FCCLA STAR Events:
Culinary Institute of America
Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising
IUP Academy of Culinary Arts
Johnson and Wales University
2. Pennsylvania FCS Youth Leader Scholarship Opportunities
The Pennsylvania Association of Family and Consumer Sciences offers scholarships in all related FCS fields. Check the website for more information and applications: http://www.pafcs.org/awards--scholarships
PAFCS FCCLA Incoming Freshman Scholarship
PAFCS Incoming Freshman Scholarship
PAFCS Undergraduate Scholarship
3. Messiah College FCS Scholarships
Beginning in the fall of 2016 Messiah College will be offering 3 scholarships for FCCLA members to study Family and Consumer Sciences at Messiah College. Two scholarships are in the amount of $2,500 and the third, an alternate scholarship, is in the amount of $1,000. For more information, open the FCS Careers Infographic.2015. Also open the Messiah College Scholarship Application.
4. National FCCLA Youth Leader Scholarship Opportunities
National FCCLA offers several scholarships to student members who plan to further their education after high school. Usually due by March 1. Check the national website for more information under Youth Leaders, Youth Scholarship page.
5. Japanese Exchange Scholarship: Japanese Exchange is a scholarship opportunity for FCCLA members to travel to Japan for four-to-six weeks as an exchange student. This scholarship is funded by the Kikkoman Corporation, administered by Youth For Understanding USA. Check the national website for more information under National Programs, Japanese Exchange.